These specialties are still has been continued.
- Selected as President of Surat Nagar Prathmik Shikshan Samiti in the year 1941 and 1955 to 1960.
- Taken leadership of Secondary Teacher’s Association in 1937 and afterwards became vice president there after President.
- Participated actively in foundation of Teachers’ and Principals’ Association. Teachers’ Provident Fund and Equal salary for all teachers was implemented by the Government by the attempts of Shahbhai.
- In 1960 when Gujarat state was separated from “Mumbai Rajya” ; Shahbhai founded Principals’ Association and elected as First President. Started “Sarswat” monthly Magazine.
Shri Shahbhai was member of following Government organized committees.
- Bombay State Board of Visual Education
- Mumbai Rajya Madhyamik Shikshan Mandal (Board)
- Mumbai Rajya Council of Education
- Mumbai Rajya Shikshan Parishad
- Gujarat Rajya Shikshan Parishad
- Government organized Committee for Reestablishment of English Education
- Coordination Committee for Secondary Education Curriculum
- Gujarat S S C Examination Board
- Committee for proposing two new universities
- Gujarat State Higher Secondary Board
- Madhyamik Shikshan Juth organized by Kothari Punch (1964-66)
Shri Shahbhai was associated with all the three universities of that time.
- Elected as member of senate by registered bachelors of Mumbai University 1947-1952
- Elected as member of senate of Gujarat university.
- When South Gujarat University was founded, Shahbhai served as the first Vice chancellor.
- Served as Principal in Sarvajanik Adhyapan Vidyalaya (college for Bachelor of Teacher Training) during 1961 to 1967.